Friday, October 22, 2010

view

I take for granted our great neighborhood. The terrific neighbors, fun friends for my kids, a place where we feel safe. Because I do work from home I have a fair amount of people coming in a out of my home every day. I have been grateful as so many have commented on our view of the mountains. I don't seem to take the time to look enough. Having people bring it to my attention makes me take a moment to remember we DO love where we live,(we could have a bigger, nicer home, a larger lot etc.) but honestly we are Happy here and we couldn't ask to be in a better place for our family at this time. Thankfully, I think we will be here for a long time. Happy Fall! We love those mountains!
I need to learn Photoshop and make the sky blue then it would be a pretty picture.

1 comment:

Paige said...

Wow! You DO have a gorgeous view! It is refreshing to look up and out and realize that you are more blessed than you even thought! The more I try to do that... the more blessings I see.