Sunday, October 10, 2010

pumpkin patch

I like to think I am independent. I can do it. I am usually happier doing it my way anyhow :) Saturday I decided how fun would the pumpkin patch be while my nephews are staying with us! Lets be honest when I watch any kids I try to show them a good time so they might fill there Mothers ear with fantastic stories when she comes home. Stories of adventure, and fun things NOT stories about how that one lady yells a lot, or how they are so glad to be going home :). SO.....I took 5 kids (2 two year olds, 2 four year olds and 1 big helping 8 year old) to the pumpkin patch by myself! Over all a good experience, no one was permanently damaged and as we drove home 3 fell asleep signaling a happy time! But I had 3 different ladies call me brave while I was there. Does that mean my kids were out of control? Or did I just appear haggard? Needless to say even though these pictures prove that I should not become a family photographer, it does prove that we were there and we got some great pumpkins! Trey searched high and low for the "biggest ever." The first rule should have been "big as you can carry". But like Trey my eyes have always been bigger that I could carry how could I say no?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How very fun! I wanna go!!! I'm glad you are brave!
xoxox