Friday, October 29, 2010

parade

Today was the Halloween parade at the elementary school. This year is Hayli's last year to participate, next year she will be too old. I have to admit it made me pause for a minute today. Man, my kids are getting big quick! As a side note 3 witches has had my wave iron working double time this week. But it does make their hair look like they put their finger in a light socket!

On the way out we ran into a couple of other cute witches. While they were posing for this picture their fun Mom said, " won't it be fun when they are all in Young Women's....." WOW! I thought 4th grade seemed old and all of a sudden they are teenagers? All in a matter of a hour! I am grateful that we do have such great neighbors to grow up with, and if they postpone the teenage years for a bit, I am OK with that!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, this is the day BEFORE "Trick or Treat" night and could it be MORE beautiful?? I'd say not! Why couldn't the good weather stay just 36 hours longer?? Too much to ask?? Apparently!!
xoxox