Sunday, October 3, 2010

love it

I love going to church in the comfort of my own home! I love not trying desperately to keep Gentry contained quietly on a 5 foot bench! I love having red vines, tootsie rolls and diet coke, not fruit snacks! I love feeling the spirit fill my home. I needed to be reminded that my children learn best by example, that the Lord loves and knows me. To be reminded to be constantly grateful for the blessings that I enjoy everyday. And to remember that the most fantastic thing about our religion is that we have the choice, to make correct choices and the chance to repent and try better tomorrow as well. I love letting the spirit touch my heart and tears flowing, not wondering if my make-up is running! I'm not wearing make-up! I love to hear my girls ask questions about what they heard. I love that even though, my girls have the attention span of a fruit fly, they stop to listen to the fantastic music. I love Genny noticing, "you cying,Mom?" I love the 2 year old can take a nap during it! I love to hear Hayli and Kate playing well together, trying to remember what color the Prophets tie is. I love playing play-dough between "classes"! I love a spaghetti dinner with my Christmas planning sister, while the men are otherwise engaged!
I love GENERAL CONFERENCE!

Man...I'm just saying I could get used to this! I supose that is why we only do it twice a year. Here's to looking forward to April!

4 comments:

tracie said...

I am going to come to your house for GC next time.

Crystal said...

Thank goodness for playdough, that's what we played with also during GC.

Anonymous said...

Ditto to you!! It was MORE than awesome!! And I'm sooo sad it is over, again. But what about cross~stiching?! No threads anywhere?? PlayDoh is good!
xoxox

Tyece said...

he he, we're not ready for cross-stitching over here either.. conference rocks though. love love it.