Sunday, October 24, 2010

lucy

We had my niece Lucy for the weekend. It was fun to have a 4th girl. They all wanted matching hair. Before a 9:30am primary program practice. Braids were all I could come up with. (We were 10 min late.)
Casey was gone again this weekend, so it was just the "girls"! We played furry frenzies, watched movies, bought and traded silly bands, painted nails, went to McDonalds with the May family, made pizza, popcorn and gummy bears! I was surprised what a spectacle four, may I say adorable, girls can be. I was stopped several times with comments on "how fun" they are. I have agree they are fun girls but I grew up with 3 sisters, four girls feels normal to me. I am going to have to check with Mom.....were we famous too?
We make pizza because it is fun, not pretty...

Funny, things we've done so many times before are SO much more fun with a friend!
Thanks for coming Lucy!

3 comments:

Maggie said...

What cute girls you have...and the extra one is super cute too! Looks like a fun weekend.

Anonymous said...

You are such a good mom...always making it fun for the girls!! And I soooo love their hair! Lucy fits right in!! Thanks for being soo darling to my grandkids!!!
xoxox
Love the little aprons!

Tyece said...

she does fit in better at your place than mine - don't think that has escaped her attention either! thanks for taking care of my kid. you are our favorite Aunt Kel