Friday, October 15, 2010

late night

Hayli has been asking for a late night since the summer time. I have always found away out if it because #1 it would require staying up late #2 I am not really a party mom. I tried a couple of friend birthday parties before and I am just not good at it. So obviously, Hayli kept asking so during fall break we decided to do it. I asked her to make a plan, so that they knew what they were to do. She presented me with her plan, and then she made it happen. I think they had a good time. The girls played board games, watched a movie ate Carmel popcorn, oreos and pringles. And then I painted all their nails. I am lucky Hayli has such good friends. (Plus she is turning out to be quite the party planner!)
And the best part is late night yesterday means early night tonight!!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

what a cute party planner!

Missy said...

That's great! We had a little late night with Brinley and her friend this week too, but it was VERY last minute and not at all planned out very well. But that's how we roll around here. :) So cute!

Paige said...

F.U.N! Finally - another party planner has emerged from the fam! Good Job Hay!

Helen Macfarlane said...

I want to come to Hayli's late nights! Oreos and chips baby!!