Saturday, October 16, 2010

kisses

Gentry is my best kisser yet. She is all around very loving and cuddly, but when you ask for a kiss. She puckers up, tilts her head back and closes her eyes. I find it adorable. I have been trying to get a picture of it but she doesn't do it quite the same when I am holding the camera. So here is the best one so far and I will try to capture it better still. Thanks for being you Genny bear, I love your kisses!

By the way I love how she is almost cross eyed in the last picture, could we love C'rella any more?!!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

love those kissy lips! Has she started making the boy doll and the girl doll kiss on the lips yet? Ella started doing that the other day. Oh my!

Helen Macfarlane said...

I subbed in nursery today. Gentry was SO adorable! She was telling me all about how pretty her dress is and how she's a princess. I wanted to gobble her up, but I refrained.

Paige said...

I think it's so cute that each little girl definitely has her "favorite" princess! Kate was alllll about Ariel... but Gen is branching out on her own!