Wednesday, November 3, 2010

pweese!

Gentry loves to paint her nails and has been asking for days to "paint toes". I have to admit I just didn't want to. I feel like have be constantly running just to get the minimum accomplished lately. I just didn't want to take the time. But this morning I did, finally, mostly to stop the whining...."PWEESE"! I sit on the floor and Gentry sits on the couch, as we faced each other on eye level Gen grabbed my cheeks and said "I lobes you, pink!" You thought she was saying she loved me, for a special ahhh moment, but no she loves her "pink toes"! It did however make me smile to be able to make her smile today, may we all find something we love as much as Gentry LOVES PINK!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that sweet, SWEET Gentry! She has been in love with pink since day one!! I'm sooo glad you made her day...and she made yours! Savvy that?!!

Tyece said...

yes it's funny how stopping to make them happy makes you feel better than getting done-what-you should-have would have made you feel. love that happy little face! wish it was easier to remember for me