Tuesday, November 16, 2010

7 days

I know I am complaining, I know in the long scheme of things it is just a week, a blink, and we will not even have long term affects. I know this post should be about how grateful I am for humidifiers, Vicks Vapor rub,and a warm home to be locked up in. So grateful that I am home and can be the one to lather them in said rub. I know others have harder, heart breaking trials they are going through and for me it's just a week.
I know, and I am grateful. I'm just saying....7 days.

By the way have you checked out Kate's first black eye? I have been meaning to get a picture before now and it just hasn't made "the list" but here is the last little bit of the bruise hanging on.
I'll go to bed now, there will be less complaining tomorrow.

3 comments:

Missy said...

I hear ya. Ours lasted about a week too. No fun. And that black eye looks terrible! How did she get it?

Crystal said...

Poor Kate, I first thought it was makeup. We are also going on a long week of sickness and I'm exhausted. Hopefully it will all be gone by next week for Thanksgiving.

the WINTERS family! said...

I didn't know you had a blog til Erin said something about it today! So cute, the whole thing! When I asked Kate if she had a black eye, she told me what happened and that she had eye shadow now! So cute. I have missed her! Hope she is coming back tomorrow.:)