Monday, November 8, 2010

so what...

"...'cause I'm a rock star!" I was able to spend a few days with fantastic friends this last weekend. Hayli asked what I did......We talked for HOURS, laughed SO hard, and played Rock Band. We never knew what time it was, just for a moment, we stopped being "responsible adults".
I learned from others humor and hurts, was inspired by their strength and determination to do the right thing. Mostly, is was good for my soul......my "rock star" soul!

These pictures are for Hayli, as she could not believe I could possibly "rock it" like a rock star, (in a leisure suit! :)) I needed to show her sometimes mom's can be fun. The benefits of vacationing with a photographer.....there is proof! Thanks again, Tracie.

5 comments:

tracie said...

I love your words and how you describe things. I feel the same about the weekend but all that I can think of to say is...... It was so much fun, I love my friends. Yours sounds much better. Luv ya! And you are a rock star!!!!

Paige said...

Looks like freakin' FUN!! I'm so jealous! Rock on sista'!

Kim M. said...

Rock on, girlfriend! Love these photos.

Tyece said...

usually when you write lol you mean, "your comments made me smile when i was all alone at my computer".. but this time I mean - you make me laugh out loud! Love to see the rock star side.. who knew how great you look in a bandana?

the WINTERS family! said...

You are a rockstar, and a cute one at that!