Thursday, November 4, 2010

big day

Kate had a big day today. She decided she was ready to pierce her ears! I love them, I would have pierced them when she was a baby but I wanted her to be able to choose. She was a little nervous but in the end she choose the most expensive earrings they had, (takes after her mom!) and not a tear was shed. I did laugh to myself a little when the lady told her to eat her sucker and it would make her ears feel better......then in the car when her sucker was gone she started to complain that now her sucker was gone her ears hurt. The power of the mind, eh?
Ready...

Set...

SMILE!

She is so proud and excited for everyone she knows to be surprised! Get your surprised looks ready ...


4 comments:

Paige said...

ahhhh- katie is getting too old! I love her little ears! Can't wait to show my shocked and amazed face! :)

Missy said...

How cute! Cambree can't wait to get her ears pierced. She will definitely be surprised and then I'm sure I'll be hearing about it all day. :)

tracie said...

She is a beautiful girl. So sweet.

Tyece said...

Lucy will die of jealousy! we will not be able to stem the tide and surely will follow your example soon. can't wait to see it in person.