Saturday, November 20, 2010

Casey 37

What can I say....Happy Birthday to the one who puts up with my crazy the most! Thanks for working harder than anyone else I know. Always, making sure us "girls" are taken care of. Always, being patient, forever playing princess games and knowing more than most men do about hair bows, barbies,and nail polish.
Hayli: "I like it when we play the wii, I like it when he helps me with my homework. I like it when Dad plays his ipod, loud. I like to help him build things. I like his chocolate shakes. I like it when he does Family Home Evening. I like it when he takes me out to dinner."
Kate: "I like it when he bees nice, and gives piggyback rides. I like it when he comes home early and when he helps me. I like it when he picks me up from school and dance. I like it when he helps me clean up. I like it when he plays with me and tickles me."
Gentry: "Daddy's home!"


Love you.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Casey!! Have the best day ever

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Casey!! We hope this is a great year for you and your family. =)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Casey!! He is a true, blue KEEPER!! Sure do love that man!!
xoxox

Helen Macfarlane said...

What a lucky, lucky daddy!