Wednesday, November 10, 2010

magic

Remember when the first snow was magical? I guess to me it still is that is why when I saw the first of the flurries we ran outside! I love the silent blanket, the feel like it is only me out there. Summer has it's own sounds that I love, but winter has a cozy, apple cider, quiet feel. And as you know my house is rarely quiet. After a few minutes of running in the snow flakes Kate's hands were cold we went inside to get gloves. We finally found the perfect pair (Kate is VERY particular) headed back out and......it was gone. No more snow, nothing on the ground to even prove it had come. Kate --- "Wow mom, I guess we should have got gloves faster!" And just like that the Magic was gone...,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man!! I sooo know those feelings! Just missed the boat by one minute, dang!! Okay, let's keep track of our stuff...incase the snow comes again!! And look at the size of those flakes. It was going to be perfect...
xoxox