Saturday, September 4, 2010

story telling festival


Hayli and I were able to go to the Story Telling Festival with friends yesterday. Hayli had a fantastic time. #1 She got out of school, #2 she spent the day roaming the park with Kristen and Mathew. They listened to story tellers, watched puppet shows, made pottery bowls, watched jugglers and ate hot cinnamon rolls and finished the day with ice cream! Thanks to Jenn for letting me volunteer at the ticket booth so my "big" girl could have a fun day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm kinda thinking you had WAY TOO MUCH FUN, Hay Bug!!! Good for you!
xoxox

Jennifer said...

I am so glad you guys had fun! I am REALLY glad Hayli had fun cause I know she will make you come again next year. =)
Thanks you two for all your help, you guys are Awesome!!