Wednesday, September 8, 2010

preschool


Kate has tried to be patient but she was so excited for school to start today! She went to bed smiling when I told her the big day would be today. Kate loves Ginny and bounded out of the car this morning hollering at her neighborhood friends to wait for her. Sometimes as I see mothers standing there with their hesitant kids I am jealous of the "love" they are receiving, but I am so glad for Kate's confidence.
Good luck baby girl, whoops I mean "big" girl, can't wait to hear your stories!!

3 comments:

Paige said...

I have wondered if those festivals are fun. Did you like it? It looks fun!

Paige said...

I forgot to say how BIG Katie looks! What a doll! Did she love school?

Anonymous said...

Three cheers for school!!! You look beautiful, Kate the Great!!
xoxox