Monday, September 13, 2010

canyon


The air was crisp, the leaves are changing. Autumn might really come! A last minute decision took us to the canyon tonight. We were not really dressed right, couldn't seem to find the right picnic area, so we ended up driving to the trail head for Mt. Timpanogos. Walking the trails in flip flops looking for the bears, Casey kept promising would arrive. We strolled till Gentry's teeth were chattering, Hayli and Kate had black feet. Somehow I hope these are the nights the girls remember. I do love those mountain views, and those little rugrats too. ( Is it just me or does the lack of diaper make Genny look older? Only big girls now!)

2 comments:

Paige said...

I LOVE Fall! And I love lazy nights just being together! That's what Family Home Evening is all about... not to mention great memories afterwards. (Love the three girls on the rocks! What a great pic!)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! We just came from a setting similiar...and what fun that was! I really do love fall! These pictures depict it all. I love, Love, LOVE those cute kids on the rock! You do such great stuff!
xoxox