Wednesday, September 15, 2010

finally!

Lets just say our garden this year has not kept up with expectations...ahhhh.  Why does it feel like I am never getting any better at this. Each year I am so excited to till the cold dirt and nurture my, all be it "little", garden.  And it seems each year we have a new conflict.  That being said I am happy that we are finally starting to harvest from our 9, yes, 9 tomato plants!  We must have planted a late harvesting brand.  Our new success this year is our green peppers.  They have be so good this year.
So here's to a hope for harvest and a better garden plan next year.

3 comments:

Paige said...

Congratulations! I have ALWAYS have a great garden and this year... well, the garden gods are not on my side. It was lousy! Yours looks bright and beautiful. Savor it before the canned goods have to come out!

tracie said...

You need to teach me how to grow peppers. I have never been successful. Help.

Anonymous said...

You have really pretty produce...not to mention that "you do have produce! You do well!!
xoxox