Friday, September 10, 2010

not fair

We are in full blown tantrum season here. I know you think I am talking about the 2 year old.....but alas my Kate is a maniac lately. If the movie she wants is not chosen.....screaming "your rude!" She didn't get to the toy quicker than someone else.....screaming it's "not fair!" And I am not talking about crying, I am talking about you just cut off my finger screaming. It has become embarrassing. And yet she hasn't figured out the rules are the same everyday, all day long.......no matter how you scream.

So if you "hear" us when you are outside and we are inside. Just hope for us all this is a phase. And yes, you can still throw the tantrum of all tantrums with princess shoes on. Can you see her peeking out to see if I am still watching? Such a actress.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's soooooooooo hard to be Kate and sooooooo hard to be 4... Whatever shall we do?? Bless her little heart...
Love you guys
xoxox

Jennifer said...

oh tell her for me it doesn't get any better! =) Ha! I wish I looked that cute throwing a fit. =) maybe I need princess shoes???

Paige said...

Maybe it's the princess shoes causing the fit? I guess we should be glad she doesn't have access to a magic wand...