Monday, July 12, 2010

snow cone monday

Got to love snow cone Monday. Our neighbors sell snow cones every Monday night, it is a fun summer tradition. My girls LOVE sugar water. Turns out it makes us giggly and playful. We have to eat them outside so we usually end up being pretty silly on the front lawn. I got some great shots of Gen wearing my sunglasses, Kate and Hayli were dancing to Taylor Swift. Not to mention red tongues and teasing smiles. Then uploaded them and only this picture is there. I am so sad. The computer says error and some other stuff that I don't understand. My computer abilities are so limited, I get so frustrated! Wish me luck.

3 comments:

tracie said...

At least you got a good one. I love how you crop. It was fun talking today. We need to do more.

Paige said...

Bummer about your pics! Hope they show up... somewhere! Good LUCK!

Helen Macfarlane said...

Awww! :-)