Sunday, July 25, 2010

camping

Will you remember the 100 degree heat, and the bugs?

Or will you remember Dad made you, your very own swimming pool?

Will you remember running the wheeler off the edge?

Or will you remember the excitement of your independence and the wind blowing through your...helmet?

Will you remember Mom losing her patience?

Or will you remember Paige and Dave being SO patient and working hard to make you smile?

Will you remember being bored without your friends and electronics?

Or will you remember pipe cleaner jewelry, painting rocks, and Yahtzee?

Will you remember a fantastic four wheeling weekend with those who you love?
So will I....

5 comments:

Helen Macfarlane said...

Beautiful post! Great pictures too!!

Paige said...

We had such a GREAT time! Thanks for taking time and energy and hanging out with us! I'll send my photos to you for your scrap book. Can't wait for 2011!

Paige said...

PS- I'm really missing our river for some reason. If only I had our own "casey-made pond" in my OWN backyard. Apparently it spoiled me.

Kim M. said...

Love that last photo so much! Looks like you captured the outing beautifully.

Tyece said...

i'm so very jealous - i should figure out how to just be happy that you two got to go, i'll work on that later maybe. i am glad you had such a great time though