Tuesday, July 6, 2010

pool


We hit the pool again this week end. This time at Paige and Dave's house. And Dad got to come! It was so funny, the second Casey hit the water all the kids climbed on him. Thought he might sink....but he held on strong! They love playing with their Dad. We had fun with cousins, pool time and ended with fireworks. Except I forgot to grab the camera before it was dark. Missed the perfect 9:00 hour. Six kids kept me a little bit busier than I am used to. Apparently by 11:00pm one year olds need some snuggling time! My tired little babies.

1 comment:

Paige said...

I love your pool pictures! I'll send my 4th pics to you for saving. They aren't worthy of publishing but who knows, maybe for posterity right? I LOVE the pic of Sam and Genny... cuddling, and just plain worn out!