Sunday, July 18, 2010

lake




We went to Utah lake on Saturday with Casey's family. Hayli LOVES the boat! LOVES the water, this is her scene. I spent most of the day at the "beach", Hayli spent her day on the boat. So that means I have this one picture of her and she isn't even looking,at least Gen have me a half hearted wave. The rest of us had a good time too, Casey was awesome entertaining the little kids pulling them in the raft boat and such. The pink polka-dot is Ella, I never saw her use the tube in the water but she sure liked carrying it around. We had a great picnic with watermelon. I love Kate's watermelon picture! The juice is running down her chin and chest. MMMM good! We celebrated July birthdays, laughed, played in the dirt and fought for shade, good fun. We love family!

No comments: