Wednesday, March 2, 2011

while folding laundry

it dawned on me...

... soon it will be sandal season! No more looking for matching socks in the laundry!
...I love listening to my girls play together while I fold the blasted socks!
...Kate needs her kindergarten shots, take advantage of them playing before she is gone!
...if you have the car washed, you remember that it isn't a bad car after all, in fact I kinda like it!
...my windows look awfully dirty, the SUN must be shining!
...time for spring cleaning...ahh closets.
...Girls need new spring/summer clothes!
...Kate only wears dresses...Targets little dresses are not in her size anymore~
...where do you buy big girl dresses???
Just saying my life is THAT exciting lately :)
OK I'll put the clothes away now.

3 comments:

tracie said...

Let me know where you find big girl dresses. I have been struggling with my daughter.

Paige said...

Would Kate be ok with leggings and extra long shirts? lol... yeh, probably not. Ok, it was just an idea.

Helen Macfarlane said...

Kate is not wearing a dress in this picture. ;-) The next section of Target doesn't have dresses? I used to find middle sized girl summer dresses at Kmart, of all places. And they were cuter than you'd think. Don't know if they still carry a lot of them.