Thursday, March 10, 2011

warmest

Warmest day of the year so far! I am kinda jealous of some of the blogs I read as they are already harvesting from their gardens, but I'll take 60 degrees anytime! And I'll admit I walked around my yard this morning noting the work that needs to be done, it's going to take some work to get to the "harvest". Walking to dance will be OK for today!


As Gentry ran home she kept turning back telling me "my hairs blowing!" Hope you get out and enjoy the wind in your hair today!

4 comments:

tracie said...

Yes, I love the warmth. Now just need to get rid of this cold so I can enjoy it. Bring on spring.

tracie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paige said...

I just took a break at work,ran and got myself a coke.... AHHHH, I didn't run so fast BACK to the office! What a GLORIOUS DAY! Doesn't it make you want to cook hot dogs and lay on the lawn? LOVING.It.

Anonymous said...

MyKel, I thought of you this morning as I remembered in an earlier blog where you said "Turns out that I love it being 60 degrees!" Turns out that I do too!! Today is like a dream! How long is it suppose to last?? After all, someone will be trying to tell me that it's only mid-March! I am soooo ready for "warm"!! Darling pictures of the sunny, breezy day!
xoxox