Friday, January 14, 2011

eyes

Have I mentioned that I have bad eyes? I have worn glasses or some sort of corrective eye wear almost since I can remember. I remember the first pair of glasses I don't remember how old I was... trying on frames for what seemed like forever not sure what "they" were trying to accomplish. But the day I got new glasses, I remember very "clear", we drove to Pearl Vision just a regular day and drove home a totally new life! Details that I never knew existed. I have Never had good vision except for a couple of short years after lasik surgery, but I will now get to the point. I put my contacts in this morning (granted Jenn makes me put them in VERY early :) ) after exercising I came home showered and by the time I was flipping pancakes for the girls I realised something was a miss with my left eye. Low and behold contact gone. Did I drop it? Lost it on the elliptical in my sweat? Washed it down the drain? I have no idea just gone.
So emergency eye doctor appointment today and that fits in the already too tight budget how?
Way to go MyKel! Happy January!

2 comments:

tracie said...

That sucks. I am sorry.

Jennifer said...

Sweet I made the blog!!
Sorry about your contact though =)