Saturday, January 15, 2011

crafts


The girls love crafts, I have a love/hate feeling towards them. If I find something I think the girls would like, plan for it and prep my patience button we usually do fine. But most often the girls are bored and looking for something to do they come up with a craft. At first I am generally behind it but soon ink is everywhere, glitter is stuck to my table, and not to mention the 4 to 5 tantrums of "she ruined mine" or "I can't make it work".
Hayli asked me why I was taking pictures. I answered her honestly, "I take pictures so I can smile at the mess, instead of lose my temper." works for me.

1 comment:

tracie said...

I also have a love hate relationship with crafts. My kids decided today they wanted to make pet rocks. Yes, we have lots of real ones. But, no they want rock ones too. What a mess! Love your pic's.