Friday, January 21, 2011

blah


My head feels like is weighs 45 pounds, Gentry has a ear infection...again, Kate has a snotty nose, Hayli has a yucky cough. Casey? He is snowmobiling. I guess it is good that its the weekend but mostly I just want to lay my heavy head down. What happens when mom's head is in a fog? Forts made from every blanket we own, plus the laundry basket to hold "collections". I did manage to wash the laundry, but who is going to fold the clothes piled on the dinning room table? Movie after movie, sandwich after sandwich, a week of only doing what was absolutely required. Good thing they seem content being lazy with me. :)

2 comments:

Paige said...

Oh bummer... I was so there last week. The yucky blahs... If you need soup or caffiene, just call!

tracie said...

What can I do for you?