Tuesday, December 7, 2010

what do you do...


..when you are in the shower and your 2 year old tells you she has to go potty? She poops her pants. Then decides to get in the shower with you, while undressing smearing gross stuff all around. As Gentry does this she keeps telling me "EWW, gross Mom." Uh.... listen here little one I didn't do it. While this is going on Kate wanders in and stops, taking in the whole scene......
"Wow" says Kate "I hope she still gets presents from Santa!"
And now you know why even the simplest task of taking a shower, is risky business around here.

4 comments:

Kim M. said...

I know it was gross, but I totally had to laugh. Kate's commentary is so funny too.

Paige said...

LOL! oh my goodness... Santa is watching!

Unknown said...

thank you for letting me laugh at your mommy moments

Anonymous said...

Never a dull moment, is there!?!! I'm sooo glad you are writing some of 'em down!! You WILL laugh some day, really! Meantime, I'll do the laughing!! Thanks for sharing!
xoxox