Friday, December 10, 2010

sassy

We had some pictures taken for Christmas cards and the more I look at this one the more I think we should have used it. Doesn't it show so much "sassy" from all the girls. I am always trying to portray "perfect family", but this one shows more personality. And that is who we are, a little less than perfect but a Happy Family non-the-less. Or maybe we could have done this one. I love Gentry's face.

Thanks again Tracie, they make me smile every time I look through them!

4 comments:

Missy said...

Love these! I love the bright sweaters with the matching hats. So cute! I want to see the one you picked.

New Lewis Happenings said...

Mykel-you are gorgeous! The girls are absolutely adorable!! Oh, and Casey looks good, too. (hee hee) :)

tracie said...

Your very welcome. Always enjoy taking you guys picture!! And she is right....you are gorgeous.

Helen Macfarlane said...

Both pictures are delightful! I agree with Missy - which one DID you send?

Good job Tracie!