Wednesday, December 29, 2010

new room

For Christmas the main thing Hayli wanted was her own room! So we moved the bunk beds into the purple room and let Hayli have the pink room all to herself. I am sometimes caught of guard at how grown up she has become. She fell in love with this owl picture and so we based her room around it. With the matching comforter and such. Originally we wanted to paint but she decided to move in (or Kate to move out~) Christmas day, when she got all her new stuff. So bonus for me no painting right now! She had so much fun organizing, what to put in her nightstand. Where would you put this or that, and being able to utilize the entire closet. :) I have been surprised how much time she spends in there, it always seems to have a Taylor Swift cd playing and she is going through the room spray, awfully fast! But Merry Christmas, my way to cool for me, big girl.

1 comment:

Kim M. said...

Hayli, I love the owls! That's awesome you have your own room now. Be sure to keep it clean. *wink*