Sunday, August 14, 2011

gentry nicole 3

You have been so excited for this day, You have been dying to open presents, since February (Hayli's birthday) every time we go to a store you pick something new for "my birthday".  You are loving dance I think it is mostly that you do what the big girls do but none the less you count down the days every week.  You are thrilled to be getting ready for school, again you really like doing just what the big kids do.
You are so ready for the answers, I know you will love being with your friends learning,  Each day is filled with questions, "What is that called?,"  "What does that do?"  You are absorbing information so quickly.  You love friends, a very social little one.  You love nursery and when kids come to play, when your friends have to leave you always pout just a bit, "but I want a friend"  We promise to get together soon and you run off looking for *the girls*,  they are after all the real friends you want to be with. Your sisters adore you, they are constantly fighting over you.
"Who is your buddy?"  They tease begging you to choose a favorite.  You love to have Hayli read to you and to play on her ipod, but you are equally as happy running with Kate, the two of you seem to get into mischief, but I love to hear your giggles when you don't know I am listening.  You love anything *Princess*  when you see those lovely ladies you ALWAYS stop to admire.  I love that you love them!
You have so many princesses I am still amazed at your dedication, as they come out to play everyday.  You never get bored with them.  You adore dress ups and lip gloss, I think you would wear fairy wings everyday if given the option, never bothered with the way that they fit or get in the way.  Puzzles are hit right now too.  When you pull out your princesses and puzzles at the same time and ask for a show, I know we are in for some quiet time while you escape into your own mind, I love to watch you play.
  I love that your are learning and growing so quickly, but it is only natural that I hold your baby-ness close to my heart,  I will treasure your kisses, I adore each snuggle.  I love your little hand in mine.   "I love you, much"   Happy Birthday baby girl! 

2 comments:

Helen said...

Why does this post make me cry?? Your baby girl is growing up! I'm always sooo excited to see progress...but I'm never quite ready! Happy Birthday Baby Girl of yours! Thanks sooo much for sharing her with us! We love her sooo very much!
xoxox

Paige said...

Happy Birthday little Genny! (Ok so I got to say that to her at the party...but I had to add to the blog!) LOVE this little kid!!