Friday, August 12, 2011

fancy nancy summer

We finished summer dance with a concert that brought smiles to us all.
The girls love to do the "dress up" with make-up and matching buns.
The girls love the stage!  I adore Hayli's extra huge smile the entire time she is on stage.  I know they tell her to smile but you can't force a smile that big she really does love it!
Kate borrowed a friends princess dress, she felt so *fancy*!
Gentry seemed unaffected, just as confused as the rest of the little ones.  :) She made me smile!
 So weird to sit in the audience with no kids, makes me excited and a little sad at the same time.
We were lucky enough to finish the night with ice cream big as our faces with cousins that also make us smile.
 PS. Hayli must never wear make-up...it makes her look 19 years old, in fact Tyece asked her if she was ready to get a job, she looked all grown up.


1 comment:

Helen said...

Those Hawkins Girls are beautiful, BEAUTIFUL girls...without a doubt!! And it's not just that I am bias! I am honest! And I love watching them dance! What a great night for us all!!
xoxox
"Now boys, you stay away 'til I get a little bigger."