Wednesday, August 24, 2011

4th grade

This year with new (or maybe old) confidence,  Hayli didn't feel the need for "meet the teacher night".  She already knows Mrs. Young.
But that doesn't stop the excitement of meeting up with old friends, determining who she thought she would play with this year.  No one from our neighborhood in her class this time, but no worries, after studying the class list she already had a plan!
Hope this school year meets up with all your expectations little one, can't wait to hear the *report*!  Yes, last night she talked me into the new bob, and frankly I think it's adorable!
PS, When I asked Hayli to toss her laundry down so I could do wash while she was gone,
 her reply,  "Um, I'll just wear new clothes now so don't worry about it." 

2 comments:

Helen said...

Oh, she's old...and she's smart...and her new cut has "class"...and she is DARLING!!! She is sooo ready to take on the world...or at least Mrs. Young's class room! She knows where she's going...gotta love that!! I love that cute kid!! Thanks for sharing the pics!
xoxox

Paige said...

I hope it was as cool as she thought it was going to be. :)