Tuesday, July 5, 2011

sparklers

We had a great 4th full of food folks and fun!
 I really wanted to try a sparkler picture and I was so excited you can see the word.
I have seen this done better on some of the photography blogs I read but I have to admit I am thrilled that we even kinda made it work.  Thanks to those who waved sparklers till I was content.
This little one was as fascinated with the camera and sparklers too, she played with me the longest. See I got a little better as the night went on, I like seeing who has the sparkler.  Thanks McKinzley. 
More on the party to come,  it really was a great day!

2 comments:

Missy said...

That looks awesome! I wish I would have thought to try that!

Helen said...

How cool is that?? Very fun! And they caught on pretty darn quick!! Thanks for sharing!
xoxox