Monday, July 18, 2011

beauty day

Everything is better with a princess,
 I know this first hand as I have a house full of them.
Have to admit I wouldn't change it for the world.  I love this little kit with the blow dryer, curling and straighting iron, brush etc.  In fact I am not sure I would know how to play dinosaurs or trucks and trains.
 I love to see them play, I was a little surprised that I didn't have to show her what they each did.  It is so funny to hear my words come out of their mouths.  They repeat all that they hear.  "How do you want your hair today?"  "Tip your head down."  "Hold still, Please" 
To say we have girly girls is a understatement, we love it all... nakeup ,jewelry, the works.
Anyone want to come over for a beauty day?

2 comments:

Missy said...

Love this! You do have girlie girls. Such fun! I'm sure cambree wouldn't mind a beauty day.

Helen said...

Me, me!!! Choose me!! I love watching the princesses becoming true princesses! Thanks for sharing with us!
xoxox