Saturday, August 7, 2010

spoiled

My girls are spoiled. I know this, I created it, I take full responsibility. However, I can't seem to stop with the little one. She seems SO easy right now compared to the others. We went to target the other day and Gentry saw these princess figurines. I will generally let her hold something while I shop, it makes things easier. But what made this day different was the entire time she sat in her seat SO STILL, every so often saying...."Thank-you Mommy. " Then her little voice would go high as "my Rella" would talk. I am still not sure what "my Rella" says but she talks VERY high. I couldn't resist. Gentry hasn't let them out of her grasp since the Friday morning purchase. She sleeps with them, bathes with them, eats with them and when I took these pictures she turned their faces to me and said "Cheese!"

I know one day she will be a sassy 8 year old and I'll regret the spoiling but today it was fun making her wish come true.

3 comments:

Maggie said...

She is so cute!!! And so big! This is such a fun age, I totally feel the same way about Lila.

tracie said...

So cute. Yes, enjoy it now. They grow up too fast. When are we going to do your pictures?

Paige said...

I love it when you find a treasure that is worth taking EVERYWHERE and doing EVERYTHING with! Can't wait to get a glimpse of the "rella" voice and action! :)