Wednesday, August 25, 2010

3rd grade


The first day of Third Grade!!! Hayli was so excited and maybe a little nervous. She couldn't wait for all the fun stuff ahead. She woke up a 6:15 ready to get dressed and go.... she did talk me into painting her nails. Funny how the first day, nobody fought, Hayli happily packed her lunch and backpack checking her list and marking things twice. (give it two weeks and a totally different story) Even Kate and Gentry seemed happy to get in the stroller and go. Have a good day Miss... Can't wait to hear how it went.

4 comments:

Missy said...

You DO have cute back to school pictures! Love her shoes! And thanks for walking with me. It makes exercising go by fast!

Crystal said...

I loved 3rd grade! What a cute grown up girl you've got there.

Anonymous said...

Hayli, you look sooooooooo cute!! And I love, Love, LOVE your outfit...'specially your shoes!! They are even more cute than I imagined when you told me about them!!! Cute girl, you are!!! Can't wait to hear all about school, and your teacher, and who is in your class this year!! I have lots of questions!! Love YOU!
xoxox

Sabra May said...

Holy cow she's grown up, what a pretty girl