Tuesday, August 24, 2010

bath

I am not very often sentimental or nostalgic, I am usually excited for the girls to grow up, experience new things, I love to see them improve and progress. But every once in a while I sit and watch them play in the tub together or read a book together I am hit with "ENJOY this MyKel it doesn't last long enough." Tonight I am struck by absolute adoration for these three. Maybe because school starts tomorrow...... or because I caught a brief moment as they enjoyed each other as friends.


Just to keep it real Kate and Gentry were in the tub so early because Gentry decided yogurt was the latest hair gel and then Kate hopped out real quick as Gen stood up and yelled "I poopy". Clears out a bath tub, FAST!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

That is what I keep telling myself when they are screaming, throwing fits, fighting and won't go to bed... before you know it they will be grown up and gone. Enjoy the little moments, right?

Anonymous said...

I've seen first hand how quickly Kate can get out of the tub!!! She can "move it" when it's gross!!! What cuties you have!!! I love the pictures! They are soo dear! Thanks for sharing!!
xoxox

Tyece said...

amen sister. love how sweet they are - but appreciate it even more when you keep it "real"