Tuesday, June 8, 2010

wheeler farm

We went to the farm today with neighborhood friends... 3 families, all with 3 girls, someone care to figure the odds? It seems like there would be a statistic somewhere.



Rode a horse or two, explored interesting places, saw some new things. We learned that Gentry really doesn't care to wear shoes, ever. Kate can climb anything, even in a dress, and Hayli loves having a friend who can sing every word of a Taylor Swift song at the top of her lungs.....just like Hayli!
What did you learn today?

3 comments:

Sabra May said...

Looks great, I bet your girls loved it! What a fun day

Missy said...

Man! You are fast! It'll probably take me a few days to get mine up.
I'm glad you came with me and I'm glad Hayli and Brinley got to ride in your car. I just listened to Kate saying that Daisy and Minnie came to her house and gave her a kiss. :)

Kim M. said...

Love the cropping on the photos. Great job! Looks like the girls had fun.