Tuesday, June 29, 2010

brigham city

My sister and her family have a great pool, that they let us play in, on Friday.
Rob was fantastic, watching and playing with the girls so I could "chat" with my sisters. (Paige came too)
See him here catching Kate for the 1000th time!
Gentry loving on Izzi's baby doll. And Hayli my little fish, she loved being in a REAL pool.


Gen and Bridger hanging out at the pool! Wait Bridger sees dad coming!

Too much fun in the sun exhausted little Izzi!!
Thanks Rob and Sabra for taking care of us this day!

3 comments:

Paige said...

I LOVE Kate's action shot! You can tell, just barely, that her mouth is open! I don't think Kate or Hayli could have loved it more!

Sabra May said...

GREAT pictures! It was so great to see you guys! I wish we could get together more often. Soon we'll be able to. Can I get copies of the pictures?

Kim M. said...

Exceptional photos, Mykel. Wow! Especially loving the one of Gentry with the doll.