Thursday, June 3, 2010

new bike


Look who got a new bike today! She couldn't be happier. We have known for a while now this had to be done. But ever since we put the training wheels on her "old" bike and gave it to Kate, Hayli has been relentless. Finally, today was the big day! Casey took her for her first big run to the mouth of the canyon tonight. She was pleased as punch! Hayli loves one on one time with Dad. Makes her feel old, I think.
(As a side note when do winter birthdays get a bike? Wish this counted as Christmas, birthday, 4th of July, I don't know something.)

3 comments:

Maggie said...

I'm so glad I found your blog. I can't believe how big your girls are getting! Noelle has a winter birthday and she also needs a new bike so we are trying to figure that out as well. What to do, what to do?

Paige said...

WOW! So fun! Did she make it all the way and back?

Missy said...

How fun! Brinley has that same bike. It's a cute one!