Monday, May 24, 2010

working


This is the new concrete pad for the shed, the hole where the old fire pit that now sits on the concrete in a pile and the new retaining wall. Yes Casey has been busy once again. We hope to have a new fire pit, sitting area and of course the shed soon. Oh wait did I mention the snow?? Anyone want to go to the water party with us on the last day of school? You might need your snow boots.

Remember this day, the sun was so bright I had to keep adjusting the camera....ahh the good old days!
I love hair, it is my thing, love the texture, love the colors. I have so many pics of the back of the girls heads.
Maybe just pretty to me.

3 comments:

Paige said...

It looks like that at my house too! This morning I thought "how should I blog about my garden that took so much work in May... and then died in the frost, six days before June?" WACKY!

tracie said...

Oh my goodness, I love the header. Your blog is so great and your pictures are awesome.

Anonymous said...

I like the new retaining wall! It looks nice!! Casey does such a good job in EVERYTHING he does!
xoxox