Friday, May 21, 2010

preschool graduation




Kate graduated from preschool today, she LOVES school I think mostly for the fact that she goes by herself. (very independent) And they get to do crafts! This year she improved so much, I am so grateful for patient teachers! I am confident Kate would not learn as well from me. One more year to go and then the big school! btw Kate grew 2 1/4 inches and gained 5.2 pounds. favorite animal is Elephant, favorite color is pink, favorite movie is Barbie, best thing about preschool is singing! Thanks Ginny for another great year.
( just in case you are wondering I will not be sharing how much I grew this year!)


3 comments:

Sabra May said...

Congratulations Katie!

Crystal said...

Cute lady. Another year of preschool? How fun! You are hilarious MyKel. ;)

Anonymous said...

KATE is truly THE GREAT!! And she is such a big girl these days!! I sooooo love her necklaces!! BEAUTIFUL!!! I am sooo proud of her!
xoxox