Sunday, May 23, 2010

spring concert



Friday and Saturday Hayli and Kate danced in their spring concert. It is fun for me to see them get so excited. Kate started asking to put her make-up on at 9:00am. If only I had such enthusiasm to get my make-up on! Hayli has started taking it so serious. I tried to get pictures in the dressing room, I think I officially embarrassed her and still didn't get any pics. She was way to busy with her friends. Even these pictures at home she wouldn't put any of her costumes on.... but she did smile! This is Kate's duck, she was showing me her feathers!! All and all it was a great night Grandma and Grandpa, Rachel and the boys and Papa and Nana all made it.....Thanks for your support!

4 comments:

Missy said...

It was a GREAT concert.
Cute pics!

Sabra May said...

I'm sad I missed it! I love the picture of Hayli and Kate, that cracks me up, and clearly Hay agrees with me.

Crystal said...

shoot, I missed it. They are too cute :)

Anonymous said...

They both did such a terrific job!! And they looked fabulous!! Great talents, girls!!! You make me proud!!
xoxox