Wednesday, May 26, 2010

freeze dance


Casey has Young Mens on Wednesday, so us girls are left to entertain ourselves. Tonight the girls got a new all 80's cd in their kids meal. The girls love to play freeze dance, and turns out I love 80's music there were not many songs that I didn't know the words......"I think were alone now"... oh Balinda, I do believe you were the first single I ever owned, I played you over and over and over and over, while in my pink bedroom with pink gingham wall paper and bunk beds with pink flower comforters. Amazing, at least 100 years later I still know every word!

4 comments:

Sabra May said...

Lol, I LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

I know EVERY word to that song, too!! I think I heard that song over and over and then a couple more times!! Old songs have GREAT memories....
xoxox

Kim M. said...

Totally fun memories--all the way around. May have to get a kid's meal just for the CD!

Tyece said...

you mean the first single on a black RECORD! i so remember that - lol.. "doesn't seem to be anyone around" i think that makes me really old.