Saturday, April 30, 2011

you know what they say....

If you can't beat them, Join them.





We took that attitude this morning with the couple of inches of fresh snow this morning. Oh what a difference a day makes! At first the girls didn't want to, but the mean mom that I am I made them go telling them it was their last chance before summer. And Kate yelled "yes, SUMMER!" We might be ready for some warmer temps over here!! Needless to say once I got them out I had a hard time getting them to come in. Isn't that how is always goes... ( Anyone wish they were camping with Casey today? So glad I am not a scout!) Come home soon!


I think I might have some questions about "global warming" Are we part of the globe?? :)

2 comments:

Missy said...

I love that the post before this one is green grass with the sun shining.
I'm with ya! I'm so glad I'm not camping with Shawn! Burrrr!!!!

Paige said...

I'm with Kate: Yea! Summer!! Now when will that be?