Tuesday, September 11, 2012

summer lovin'

While driving home from gymnastics Courtney and I were talking about inappropriate movies we loved.  Grease is a totally classic in my book.  Since then I can't get it out of my head.  So I dug up the CD and have played in the car, in the house... Listening and lets be honest singing my guts out everywhere.
No don't change who you are for a boy, No don't let your friends pressure you to change your standards,  Yes it is OK to stand out as different.
Hopefully these messages sail over the girls heads, just as it did mine when I was younger, sailing over with a catchy beat :)
Music that makes me dance, sing and yes smile....the blessing of today.

1 comment:

tracie said...

That song has been on the radio station I have been listening to lately and I sing my head off. Love it!