Thursday, August 16, 2012

dance

How did we spend our Wednesdays this summer?
Doing exactly what we love.
  Today was parent observation day.
 I observed a few funny positions,
 A couple of new dance moves
 but mostly LOTS of smiles.
Thanks to Kate for being the photographer she took over the camera shortly after we got there when her class was finished...I got to go through 471 semi-blurry pictures for this post. But this last one was a surprise... a glimpse of a day in the life.
I know you are wishing you could spend Wednesday mornings on the floor with kids climbing all over you.  It's true it is very glamorous.  

1 comment:

Sabra May said...

I spend Wednesday mornings on the floor with kids climbing all over me, but my mirrors aren't nearly as nice as yours. You're girls are so lucky, what a good mom you are!