Sunday, May 27, 2012

the empty pot

it's dance concert time!
The girls sure love being on the stage.
 This time we went with fuchsia lips.  again...the girls LOVE this part!
 Kate loved the hula-hoop dance.
 the little ones always make me smile.

 This flower pot dance was my favorite of the night, the flower girls were so cute. Of course I am partial to the butterfly flitting around too!
 Hayli loves this and has had so much fun this year with all her friends.
finally, they put her on the front row and turned on the lights...
We love TDC and can't wait for summer fun.  Bring on the parade...
Thank you!

3 comments:

Missy said...

Gentry was so fun to watch. You can tell she loves it. LovIn the b&w photos! I just might have to edit mine that way. :)

Paige said...

The girls are looking so grown up to me lately. I thought that on Monday... my little neices and nephews are growing up. I don't like it. :(

Helen said...

Every pic says "I LOVE this!!" And they just make me smile!! (Hey, you have a pic of the King smiling...I didn't know he could do that!!) Such a special time for these VERY SPECIAL girls!! I'm sooo glad we get to witness the joy!!
xoxox