Monday, April 23, 2012

wheelers

This weekend we got a quick chance to visit the Wimmers.  We love it at their house, we always have such a great time.  This time Mark suggested we bring the wheelers and check out some of the trails...
 We packed a lunch and headed for the whole day!  I love that the kids are old enough to do this,
 we climbed rocks, tried to run and hike in the sand,
 rode the wheelers through rocks, sand and water. Even a couple of spots to make your heart pound, (I am kinda chicken the older I get)
It has been so long since I have seen a sky that was SO blue!
All and all---St.George and the Wimmers never disappoint!  Thanks again for a great weekend!
Oh, notice the space?   Yep, tooth #3, Kate pulled it herself this time wouldn't let anyone touch it.  I guess the leatherman last time was not a good memory?  Weird.

No comments: